Book Your Spa Visit
Appointments: We strongly recommend scheduling your Spa appointment in advance. This will allow a greater opportunity to accommodate your request. Early coordination will allow our appointment specialist to reserve your requested time or if the requested time is not available, provide alternative opportunities to enjoy your Spa day.
Cancellation Policy: We reserve the right to request that you secure your appointment time with a credit card. If a scheduled appointment is not cancelled within 24 hours we reserve the right to charge the credit card for the full service. An early notification is a courtesy to our service providers who have scheduled their time with you. All of our spa service providers are paid on a commission basis. A last minute cancellation appointment is a lost opportunity for them to accommodate other guests.
Check In: We ask that you arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment to allow ample time to complete a brief in-take form that will assist your Service provider in becoming familiar with your areas of concern and to tailor your treatment to your individual needs. Late arriving guests may experience a shortened service time depending on the Service providers next appointment. Your cooperation and understanding in this regard will ensure that we can provide you a full, relaxing service.
- We kindly remind potential guests with medical conditions to consult their physicians prior to booking with us (e.g. recent surgeries, joint or muscle injuries, high blood pressure, diabetes, allergies, pre-natal; Botox treatments, etc).
- During our pre-service intake discussion we ask that you inform your Service provider with any existing medical conditions that you may have.
- Our services are provided for general purposes and are not a substitute for professional medical treatment for any condition, medical. Please advise accordingly.
Age: For all of our spa services the guest must be 16 years of age or over or have parental consent. We require the parent to be present at the Spa during the service.
Payment: Payment in full is required immediately after the service treatment. For the convenience of our guests we accept:
- Personal checks (with two forms of identification). Note:All checks returned by the bank as “non-sufficient funds” will be assessed a $50.00 fee based on the fee we are charged by our servicing bank.
- Sacred Willow Spa issued gift certificates
- Cash (of course)
Gratuity: We do not impose a mandatory gratuity, as we feel to do this is presumptuous. It is your discretion and personal prerogative based on your spa experience to offer a gratuity, if you desire, that you are comfortable with, to your service provider. Of course, as in any service industry, if you feel your provider is deserving of a gratuity, please let them know accordingly. They love their chosen professions and like to know that others appreciate their skills and talents in your spa treatment. As a convenience, we do provide “tip envelopes” for you to discretely leave a tip for your Service provider if you chose or you may offer the tip directly to the provider.
- Our goal is to ensure you are completely satisfied with your spa experience with us. If there is an area that you feel needs attention please ask to speak with the on-duty manager immediately or within 24 hours to allow us to attempt to resolve any problems.
- We do not refund gift cards.
- We are not responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen gift cards.
- If you are dissatisfied with a product sold by us it may be exchanged for store or spa credit only within seven days of purchase by the originally purchaser. Sorry, we do not offer cash refunds.
- Unopened and unused products in their original packaging may be returned within 14 days for a full refund (with receipt).
Spa Etiquette: You come to our Spa to relax, to enjoy some tranquil time, and to rejuvenate physically and spiritually. This is your time and we want to make this as pleasurable as possible. In this same regard, we respectfully request that you also respect others who want the same peaceful experience. As other guests may be in “their zone” we ask that you silence your cell phone, keep conversations soft, and to enjoy the peace you came to receive. If it is necessary to make a phone call or to talk to others we ask very respectfully that you do this outside the inner Spa
Right of Refusal of Services: For the safety of our service providers and other guests Sacred Willow Spa reserves the right to refuse service to anyone, at any time, for any reason. This includes but is not limited to anyone who requests treatments or services that:
- are outside our scope of practice
- for anyone who arrives for services under the influence of alcohol or recreational drugs
- makes inappropriate comments or acts inappropriately on our premises (sexual in nature,
including sexual references, offensive language, or similar acts/advances, etc)
Disclaimer: We reserve the right to adjust our policies and prices on services or products at our discretion. All service and retail prices on our printed Menu of Services or our web pages are subject to change without notice.Book Now